Dubai land department has given 2 weeks to register their co-occupant which is for both owned and leased residential units. Rule will also be applicable for those who are on a visit for a month or more. It’s the sole responsibility of the Owner, Developer, Property management companies, and tenants to complete the process within time.
How can residents register their co-occupants?
Residents can register their co-occupants through Dubai REST App.
To whom does the new co-occupants rule apply?
To owners, developers, property management companies, and tenants.
What is the last date of registration for co-occupants?
After the release of the circular, DLD has given co-occupants two weeks to register.
What’s the registration process for co-occupants in Dubai?
- Open Dubai REST App on your device and log in.
- Select the role as “individual”.
- Authenticate yourself with UAE PASS App.
- From the dashboard, Select the property in which you are a tenant or an owner.
- Then select manage co-occupants to continue.
- Select “add more” to add co-occupants to your property.
- Fill out the details and click “verify”.